Is your dog Vegan?HSUS is anti pet:
- "We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding. One generation and out. We have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding." Wayne Pacelle, Senior VP of Humane Society of the United States
- "If I had my personal view, perhaps that might take hold. In fact, I don't want to see another dog or cat born." Wayne Pacelle
- "I don't have a hands-on fondness for animals. To this day I don't feel bonded to any non-human animal. I like them and I pet them and I'm kind to them, but there's no special bond between me and other animals." Wayne Pacelle
- "The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration." Michael W. Fox, Scientific Director and former Vice President, The Humane Society of the United States
Above quotes are NOT from PeTA. They are from the HSUS
, which has adopted the radical Vegan movement that is supported by terrorists.The idea is that people should not eat meat, thus the keeping of cats and dogs clearly requires that they as carnivores MUST be eliminated because we need to feed MEAT to our pets. Antipet legislation is very real. It seems alarmist but that is because we have had our eyes closed for so long.
HSUS and PeTA are both organizations that do NOT support cancer or AIDs or any other research for us or our pets.
- "To those people who say, My father is alive because of animal experimentation,' I say Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.' Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off." Bill Maher, PETA celebrity spokesman
- In 2005 HSUS Pacelle announced the formation of a new "Animal Protection Litigation Section" within HSUS, dedicated to "the process of researching, preparing, and prosecuting animal protection lawsuits in state and federal court".
We know what PeTA has recently done
, using their legal clout.
See a running list of terrorist acts that these Animal Rights groups are supporting and help fund: http://www.naiaonline.org/body/articles/archives/arterror.htm
If you have read Reno's story
(Carina's got the best collection of links on Reno Story), you may realize that this could happen to any of us directly or indirectly. If you are trying to help with rescue or are giving another pet a loving home, and are found to be over the pet 'limit', you will be informed that your personal property (the dogs/cats) will be forcibly removed from you. You could try
to get a kennel license, but face it, your own neighbors are going to think the worst, that you are an animal collector, there will be poop and barks everywhere, and they will veto it.
If you are a breeder and place some dogs with great families who then find out they are forced to neuter their four old month pet or they need to get 'rid' of some of their pets because they adopted a cat -- or maybe some other family situation puts them over the limit -- They may need to send you YOUR puppy back, what happens next? What if that now puts YOU over the limit? Ex posto facto?
Some of the limit laws do not grandfather the multi-pet owners in. What if they can't afford to move? What happens to their pets? Sorry the new ordinance means you have no rights. (although these laws are actually unconstitutional in many cases. There is legal precedence of this but it comes at great cost to those who may have their lives destroyed in the process!)
Breeders need to inform their puppy people to become aware of legislation in their areas.
There are other antiAnimal agendas happening all over the country right now. Several cities whose legislators who did not get enough feedback may have 'thought it was a good idea' have passed mandatory spay/neuter (MSN) laws.
California is being groomed to be the first state to pass mandatory spay and neuter. If you are aware, MSN has aready been accepted in regions of California. The impact of this 'surprising' success has provided powerful force of misinformation to spread the these laws statewide. Once California has it in place, other places will quickly follow.
- "We are going to use the ballot box and the democratic process to stop all hunting in the United States ... We will take it species by species until all hunting is stopped in California. Then we will take it state by state. Wayne Pacelle, Senior VP Humane Society of the US (HSUS), formerly of Friends of Animals and Fund for Animals, Full Cry Magazine, October 1, 1990.
Anatolian Shepherd Dogs and other Livestock guardian dogs (LGDs) are considered a threat to wolf and wildlife populations -- and of course, they eat meat. You cannot explain your way out of this one to AR.
People still think, 'it can't happen here' and they do not write their legislators nor talk to their friends to spread the word. Los Angeles county is now in deep doodoo, other areas around the country are having serious problems and people like us do not have the finances and political clout of HSUS, PeTA and their peers. We are losing.WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Check to see if forums are available to let you know what is going on at your state, go here: http://www.pet-law.com/statelists.html
If your state isn't listed, it may just mean that a specific forum for yours hasn't been started up. The main list IS
nationwide, and may have postings relevant to your state. Read more here http://www.pet-law.com/
and look for info about the pet-law mailing list.
California voters must get involved now. The HSUS and PeTA have millions of dollars of our own pet loving money to use against us. As of now, the hearing to impose mandatory spay and neuter over the entire state will be in April. It will then be up to the Governor to veto or pass it.More reading:Animal Rights and White Elephants, What you Don't see about Dogs, Vegans, HSUS, AR, by Alice Nagy for TheDogPress
: "The phrase Animal Rights furthers their goal. The word Vegan would be very scary for them to hear coming from 'Omnis'. The word Vegan tells the listener you will have to eat their way, if you allow them to make meat overly expensive until it disappears. You will have no pets because pets eat meat. Eventually everything and everyone will become Vegan. That is their agenda. The term is Vegan."More quotes from Animal Rights extremist leaders."The cat, like the dog, must disappear... We should cut the domestic cat free from our dominance by neutering, neutering, and more neutering, until our pathetic version of the cat ceases to exist." John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An Examination of A Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA), 1982, p. 15.
More on Reno's story: Ordinances
, not all are listed for Reno's town of Holland, Wisconsin. And as of now, the minutes for the meeting where Reno was discussed (March 14, according to the news article
) is not listed
as of this posting.
Pet Limit laws are unconstitutional.
Labels: animal_control, Vegan